Why move when a stairlift is an affordable solution that lets you stay in the home you love.
Why get a Stairlift
- Safely travel up and down your stairs
- DC powered so your stairlift will work even when power is out
- Allows you to remain in your home
- No building modifications required
Why use Lift Me
- We offer a range of brands
- Our stairlifts meet Australian Standards
- We have years of experience servicing and installing stairlifts
- No contractors we install ourselves
You’ll only buy one stairlift in your lifetime,
make sure it’s the right one from a company that cares.
A stairlift from Lift Me will allow you to travel up and down your stairs safely and easily.
Our stairlifts are sourced from the UK, Europe and USA (unfortunately, there are no stairlifts made in Australia). This allows us to offer range of brands and models that best suit your stairs and budget, rather than other stairlift companies that offer one model only.
Our stairlifts all meet the relevant Australian Standards.
All our stairlifts are fitted to the stairs, not to the wall, so no building modifications are required.
Our stairlifts are DC powered that keep an onboard set of batteries charged. This means the lift keeps on working in the event of a power outage.
Unlike other companies, when you contact us, you will be talking with someone with years of experience in installing and servicing stairlifts. We don’t employ contractors to install our lifts, we install them ourselves. So, we know what we are talking about.
Browse through the photos and information provided and contact us with any questions you may have or to book in for a free home evaluation and quote.